imagine a sales page that:
- has your dream clients sharing your page organically because it speaks to them so clearly
- reflects the essence of your business in alignment with you and your brand
- highlights your business and your offer in a way that has your dream clients knocking down your door
- feels good and authentic i.e. true to the values of you and your business
Well, that’s exactly what you get when you work with us!
the sales page package includes:
- Sales page design & set up
- Thank you page linked to sale page
- Payment integration
- Email database integration
- 3 X ad images
Sessionwith Nicky to get clear on your program and what you are launching, as well as answer any questions
- Draft design submitted within 1 week of receiving
- Changes applied within 3 days of receiving feedback
- Final design submitted, set up and tested
- Go Live (typically within 2 weeks from start)
All this for only R4500
You guys are the BEST! It was really fantastic working with you and creating this beautiful page. Thank you thank you!
– Timea, Owner, The Flow Experience
Thank you for my BEAUTIFUL page for my new Money Mindset Makeover programme. I absolutely love what you did with it. The flow is perfect!
– Marnita Opperman
INVESTMENT FOR A KICK-ASS SALES PAGE:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What is the difference between a landing page, an opt-in page and a sales page?
A landing page can be both an opt-in or a sales page. It’s essentially a page where your potential client lands and typically doesn’t have any other navigation except a button with the preferred action you would like them to take (called a “call-to-action”) for example: REGISTER FOR WEBINAR. An opt-in is a page designed for the specific purpose of growing your database by getting a person to opt-in by submitting their email address in exchange for something of value that you offer e.g. free challenge, free video series. A sales page is a page designed to sell a product or service. If you are launching a workshop, mastermind, coaching program for example you will need a page that includes what you offer, the benefits, who you help, the outline of what they get, testimonials and so it goes on. The specific purpose is to SELL your product or service.
How long does it take?
The process takes 2 to 4 weeks.
Does this package include copy?
The investment excludes copy. If you would like us to assist with copy, please let us know.
What program do you use to create the sales page?
Our sales pages can be designed in WordPress, Instapage, Ontrapages or Leadpages.
Do we as your clients need any technical know-how?
No, we do it all for you. All you need to do is sit back, relax and let us work our magic.